Yesterday on his radio talk I show we listened to current City Councilor Rosen say that the PawSox are investing $34 million into this project???? We have read this also in various media outlets. Although they will be paying the payments on the the 29,500,000 of “Series B” Bonds, they are only investing $6 million dollars into this project.
To offset these payments on the “Series B” Bonds that are estimated to be about $1,000,000 per year, consider these sources of income:
- 100% of naming rights
- 100% of the ballpark advertising
- 100% of the Left Field Building advertising
- 50% of the ballpark district adverting
- 50% of the “other”city advertising
- Revenues from the operation of the ballpark including , but not limited to tickets, concesssions, liquor and pouring revenues, branding rights, premium seating, broadcast rights, merchandise and naming right.
How much will the revenues be from these 6 sources?