Although they do not look they will be coming back to ORH, lets look at what destinations work for them from secondary cities that are similar to ORH
- Plattsburgh, NY: Sanford, St Pete’s, Fort Lauderdale and Punta Gorda. Also have Spirit to Fort Lauderdale and Myrtle Beach and PenAir to Boston.
- Portsmouth, NH: Sanford, Fort Lauderdale and Punta Gorda
- Stewart, NY: St Pete’s. Also have American to Philadelphia, Delta to Detroit and JetBlue to Orlando/Fort Lauderdale.
- Niagara Falls, NY: St Pete’s, Punta Gorda and Sanford. Spirit to Fort Lauderdale and Myrtle Beach.
- Hagerstown, PA: Sanford and St Pete’s. Also have Sun Air Express daily flights to Dulles and Pittsburgh.
- Toledo, OH: Sanford, St Pete’s and Punta Gorda.
- Youngtown, OH: Myrtle Beach, St Pete’s, Sanford and Punta Gorda.
Keep in mind Sanford is the secondary airport for Orlando, St Pete’s for Tampa and Punta Gorda for Fort Myers.
Our point here is that the most logical destinations for Worcester (ORH) are:
- Fort Lauderdale (JetBlue serves ORH)
- Orlando (JetBlue services ORH)
- Tampa/St Pete
- Fort Myers/Punta Gorda
- Myrtle Beach