- Their fleet consists of CRJ200 (seats 50) and CRJ500 (seats 70).
- Their airline is Part 121 Air Carrier, which makes them a real airline like JetBlue.
- They are not Part 135 like Direct Air. Huge!!!!
- They are interest in Northeast to Southeast routes– that’s us.
- Besides Melbourne, they really like Naples and Vero Beach in Florida.
Now this begs the million dollar question, are they coming to Worcester? We have learned a long time ago never to ask this question. Where an airline is planning to fly is on of those closely guarded secrets, but look at the cities they are flying to and the routes that they are interested and tell us that Worcester could not be a strong candidate!!
We will follow all developments Elite. In the meantime, please take a moment to like them on Facebook.
@FlyOrh Looking forward to further conversation about service into/out of ORH!
— Elite Airways (@EliteAirways) August 31, 2015