|Point leader||Bergeron (19)||Kane (26)|
|Goal Scorer||Marchand (8)||Kane (12)|
|Plus/Minus||Marchand (6)||Versteeg (13)|
|Wins||Rask (12)||Crawford (12)|
|PIM||Lucic (51)||Carcillo/Shaw (23)|
It’s an original six meeting tonight at the Garden. The dominate Chicago Blackhawks travel to Boston to take on the Bruins.
The Bruins return home after a four game swing out West. They dropped their first three games before taking the finale against Arizona. The Bruins are hoping the shift back to their home ice will result in some big wins for them.
Chicago comes into Thursday night absolutely on fire. The Hawks are winners of their last seven, always boosting a threat to any team in the NHL. Tonight’s matchup is a rematch from the thrilling 2013 Stanley Cup Final, which saw the Hawks defeat the Bruins in six games. Still with a depleted roster tonight, the Bruins will need a massive effort all night long if they’re to get the two points up for grabs. Zdeno Chara is expected to finally make his return tonight. However, don’t expect big minutes from Chara, as he eases back into battle.
– Chara expected to return tonight
– Simon Gagne on indefinite leave
– Soderberg and Paille missed practice this week, but are expected to play tonight.
– David Krejci was a possibility to play tonight, it looks as if it will be a no for him.
– The Bruins are 9-5-1 at home this season.
– Chicago has an impressive 10-5-0 record on road-ice this year