I love doing arts & crafts projects with my friends. It is a great way to make your mind work and have fun at the same time. Plus these are some earth-friendly ideas to try. Lets get started!!!
This project requires: (make sure the cap is wide, you can cut it if you want, but make sure you can cover it) 2 plastic bottles (if you want to make more increase the amount), sparkles , small piece of cardboard, streamers, glue on eyes, string, and pretty much anything else you want to add to your designer made container.
- Take one of your plastic bottles and take all the labels off.
- Then decorate your bottle(s) up to halfway with any decorations you have
- Wrap some string around the bottle and tie knot
- Make the string into a handle and have the bottle as the “purse”
- Now you can put a small piece of cardboard on top of your décor so it wont spill
- Then put in anything you want in it and wear it like a purse
This project requires: preferably 40 bottle caps (more or less depending on size of your canvas), a canvas or a sheet of hard paper, elmers gel like glue, streamers and things to decorate the boarder of paper (optional).
- Gather all your supplies up
- Take your canvas and start gluing bottle caps on
- Glue any additional décor on
- Make sure its glued on securely
- Let it dry for about an hour
- Then you have your “Bottle Cap Art”
This project requires: 8-12 big container caps (circled if possible), an open wooden circle, lots of string, a hook, paint (if you would like to paint the container caps), scissors, and any additional decorating things (optional)
- Lay out all your supplies
- Cut a small whole on the tip of all the circle container caps
- Then do any decorating on the caps you would like
- Now put string through every whole, DO NOT TIE YET
- Now pick up the wooden circle and tie each cap onto it.
- The make a handle on top and attach it to the hook and hang it up outside.
- YOU HAVE MADE YOUR RECYCLED WIND CHIME!